Looking to Show or Breed your Mason Farms Labrador or Corgi?

To qualify to get your registration lifted for AKC conformation show and breeding rights, we have a few requirements that have to be met first. We compete in hunt tests, conformation showing and obedience with our dogs and in order to have a puppy from our Farm with breeding rights, you must do the same. We love to see our dogs off competing and carrying on our farm name with the pedigrees that we have been working on for years. We have these requirements as we want our pedigrees to continue to show the dog's capabilities and soundness. There are no exceptions to our requirements. 

1. Pup must be registered with AKC with Masons in the beginning of the dog's registered name and microchip registered.

2. Dog must have genetic testing completed through Pawprint or similar accredited company. Make sure you check their current pricing if using pawprint as a lot of times they have 50% off sales
For a Labrador, The labrador retriever Essential And Supplemental panel are required. Info Found Here
For a Corgi, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi panel are required. Info Found Here.

3. OFA Hip and Elbow certifications must be done. We will accept passing prelims on your dog if they are over a year of age. 

4. Dog must be actively competing or have one title already whether it be Agility, Rally, Tracking, Field Trials, Trick Dog, Herding, Lure Coursing, Fast CAT, Junior Showmanship, Dock Diving, Hunt Tests or Obedience. You only need full registration to compete in Conformation showing.

5. Once these requirements are met, we will lift your registration to Full Registration for $1000.00 extra.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, I can help you with getting your testing done and finding veterinarians for the testing needed.